1. Basic Engineering
PDE starts a project from basic engineering covering concepts, options, basic process & instrumentation diagrams(PIDs) and basic layouts. The basic study report will be submitted to the client and discussed in detail.Basic engineering will cover the following:
- Basic studies
- Plot plan
- Preliminary PIDs
- General Arrangement drgs for main buildings indicating among others the highways for piping and cable trays
2. Detailed Engineering
The detailed engineering will consist of the following
- Plot plan
- General arrangements for all buildings
- Specifications for equipment and systems
- Piping layouts, isometrics
- Piping stress analysis
- Electrical load calculations
- Electrical MCC and control room layouts
- Instrumentation system engineering
- Civil building and structural designs
3. Stress Analysis and Line Vibration study
- Sugar factory at K Hubli for steam inlet and exhaust lines of turbine.
- MALCO at Mettu Dam for steam inlet and exhaust lines of turbine
- Coastal Agro, Tanuku, AP, for steam inlet and exhaust lines of turbine.
- Kalyani Agro, Tada Palle Gudem, AP, for steam inlet and exhaust lines of turbine.
- MS line and extraction line for Hindustan Zinc, Jaipur (year 2008)
- MS line of 2MW turbine at Bombay Rayon Fabrics Ltd, near Bangalore.
4. Vendor SelectionThis process consists of the following:
- Short listing of vendors and contractors considering the location of the site.
- Inspection of vendor facilities and capabilities to execute the contract
5. Tender analysis & purchase recommendation
- Where required by client, detailed tender analysis will be done and clarification letters will be issued to the bidders for final comparison on common base.
- After all clarifications are settled, the purchase recommendation will be prepared. The recommendation will be based on commercial and technical considerations.